Auto Insurance in Miami Florida
Being on the road is not as safe as anyone could have thought – in fact, we are vulnerable to accidents each time we travel. Accidents can occur anytime and anywhere. But with Amco Insurance’ Auto Insurance Plans, you can now travel on the road with less worry.
These are a few coverage inclusions of our Auto Insurance policies:
- If you are found to be at fault of an accident, chances are you are to disburse for the damages you have caused. Through our Liability Insurance, we are given the task to cover the price you will inevitably pay for the damaged property and medical treatment.
- Collision Coverage
- As the name entails, the Collision Coverage covers the expenses you will pay for the repair of your vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage
– Comprehensive Coverage pays you for the loss or damage done by an outside party whether it is natural disasters, theft or vandalism.
- Medical Coverage
- Regardless of fault, Medical Coverage covers medical treatment for injuries acquired in vehicular accidents.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist
- If the person at fault of the accident cannot cover the payment of your medical and/or repair cost, the Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage of your Auto Insurance will cover it for you.
Regardless what type of vehicle or car you own, auto insurance is as necessary as the fuel for your engine. If you have questions on our coverage or other Insurance Services in Miami Florida, please feel free to contact us at 305-251-0217.